Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Bangers n' Mash 28: The Films of John Carpenter

So if you want to know why I'm two days behind my Halloween Horror-fest Blog-a-thon, this is why.



I did my John Carpenter Director's Report Card episode earlier this year and, hey, I'm not against reusing my notes for the podcast.

If you're wondering why this is so incredibly late, it's actually (mostly) my co-host fault. Mr. Mash did not want to record earlier in the month, those this last minute addition to the show. We've already recorded a second episode for October but it's not going to come out in time. Which is annoying, since it's a seasonal topic. But there's no chance of me getting that one out by Thursday. Anyway, back to the reviews.

No comments: