Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

THE JEAN-POD VAN DAMME!















That's right, guys, I have now guest hosted TWO separate podcast beyond my own! You may recall, a while ago, that I marathoned a bunch of Jean-Claude Van Damme movies. This apparently inspired Marcus Jones - who runs his own very fine website called Crushed Celluloid, which you should definitely check out - to reach out to me with a proposition. He has decided to start a podcast devoted solely to the cinema of Van Damme entitled the Jean-Pod Van Damme podcast. He also, very kindly, asked me to co-host his first episode concerning, of course, "Bloodsport." How could I say no to that?!

The very first episode went up today, which you can listen to here. Marcus and I have already discuss me returning for future episodes, which sounds like a blast.

As for Film Thoughts, stay tuned. A new episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show has been up for a few days and I'll post a link here tonight, unless I forget. Another episode of Bangers n' Mash is in the editing bay and should be out this weekend. My Tobe Hooper/Texas Chainsaw Massacre retrospective will also continue later today. New No Encores, Why Do I Own This?, and Memories columns will also be released before the end of the month. As always, things are very busy here. See you soon.

No comments: