Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Bangers n' Mash 92: Ghostbusters!

Hey, July is nearly over! Shouldn't you put out a podcast episode or two this month?

I'm glad you ask, hypothetical reader! Of course, I'll be rushing out two episodes of the Bangers n' Mash Show this month. Don't you know my method by now, which is to procrastinate until the last minute and then rush everything out in a mad daze?

Anyway, JD and I recorded an episode recently. This actually went up, like, four days ago. It's about the Ghostbusters movies, including the new one. Also, we talk about the cartoon shows and toys too. Another one of these is in the editing bay and should be out in a few days. Probably on the 31st because, let's face it, that's my technique.



If you can't get enough of me talking aimlessly about movies and/or TV on the internet, I also talk on The So Weird Podcast and the Jean-Pod Van Damme. My Tobe Hooper Director's Report Card will conclude later today, after I get roughly six to eight hours sleep and work enough to justify receiving a paycheck. Thank you and good night.

No comments: