Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bangers n' Mash 40: Godzilla: The Showa Age Pt. 2

Would you believe I'm actually a little tired of talking about Godzilla movies? I guess after a month and a half of reviewing all the movies, talking about the series on my podcast/Youtube show feels a bit extraneous. However, I assume that my blog and the Bangers n' Show reach different audiences. Thus far, the evidence has shown this out. There's still two more episode left in this series though, so hopefully I'll learn to stop worrying and love Godzilla. Again. Not that I ever really stopped.



Highlights of this episode: JD and I performing an impromptu U2 sing-along, expounding on our shared enthusiasm for King Caesar, and sharing our hatred for Godzooky. More coming soon. Probably.

No comments: