Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Bangers n' Mash 27: Live from Monster-Mania 26!

I debated even posted this. My con report below fills the exact same purpose and in more details. The most recent Bangers n' Mash episode is only a few days old too. But, I figured, what the hell, why not? It's my blog and I'll do things my way.



The quality for this isn't as good as I wanted. I even apologize for it at the beginning. I did manage to capture the Kane Hodder and Adam West Q&A panels though the sound is a bit rough. You'll want to turn your volume up on those. That's more or less the only incentive to check this out if you've read the con report.

Don't expect the next episode to be out this quickly. This is an anomaly, not a new standard.

No comments: