Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, November 30, 2015

Bangers n' Mash 78: Invaders from Space!

If you wondered why I randomly decided to review some alien invasion movies the other day, this is why.



Yep, it's a new Bangers n' Mash Show in which JD and I discuss alien invasion movies. It's a jam-packed episode and I'm pleased with how it came out. This is a topic we've been wanting to cover for quite some time now.

I may sneak out another update tonight. If I don't, you'll see me tomorrow. December 1st marks the beginning of the Christmas season... which means I'm going to try another Christmas movie marathon for the blog. It's usually a disaster but we'll see how it goes this year. See you soon, Film Thoughts readers.

No comments: