Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bangers n' Mash 57: The 2014 Phantom Awards

Guess what I forgot to do? Post the link to the most recent episode of the podcast! This actually went up on the 22nd. Since it was January, Mr. Mash and I did our yearly ritual: The Phantom Awards! Yes, that made-up award show I created to honor the sci-fi, horror, and fantasy films I most liked last year.



Here it is, the last day of January, and a second episode of the podcast will not be out within the next hour. Why do the Phantom Award episodes take so long to cut? I don't know, though I suspect it's because the format is rough fit between our usual, heavily planned style and our occasional, more free form episodes. And, guess what?, the episode I'm currently editing is similar! It'll be out next month, along with two other shows, if everything goes according to plan. It might not but it should. Probably. Maybe.

No comments: