Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Bangers n' Mash: Toy Movies

This actually went up on the Tube on the 15th but I'm just now posting it here because the podcast post tend to be the least viewed here on my blog. Should the Bangers n' Mash Show ever get it's own website, I'll stop posting here. But for the time being I'll continue.



Anyway, the topic was toy movies, movies based off of action figures, board games, trading cards, items and concepts generally considered toys. This mostly means me ranting at length about the shitty "Transformers" movies. We recorded this episode to coincide with the release of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" but, because it takes me about two weeks to edit the shit out of the base recording, this didn't get release until a few weeks after people had stopped caring about that movie. The next episode, similarly, deals with a topic that was relevant two weeks ago. It will be out soon, promise.

No comments: