Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Bangers n' Mash Show Episode 3

So here's the much-delayed newest episode of my continuing experiment in audio-adventures, the Bangers n' Mash Show. In this episode, Mr. Bangers (myself) and Mr. Mash (JD) discuss a nerdy passion of ours: Superhero movies.



The reason it took nearly a month to get this episode up is because there was some issue with the program I use to record my audio. Originally, there was over three hours worth of audio recorded for this one. However, something happened, and a big chunk of audio, about an hour, vanished. That's why we only discuss the first two X-Men movies instead of the whole franchise.

The next one won't take as long. I promise.

No comments: