Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

So, I made a movie...

I know I don't normally use this blog to promote my other projects. But since this is a film-related blog, and we're talking about a film, I figured it was at least appropriate.

I wanted to upload it to a classy website like Vimeo, but was having trouble making that work. So then I tried a less classy website, like Veoh or Dailymotion, but was still having trouble getting the upload to go all the way through. So it wound up on Megavideo. (Where I expect it to be ignore. The only thing people watch on Megavideo are pirated movies and TV shows.) Yes, I'm aware of the pop-up that appears when you click play. I apologize for that.

It's called "Knowing Mike Barton" and is suppose to be a depressing comedy. I worked very hard to pull off this lo-fi look so, yes, if you're wondering, it's suppose to look that crappy. It's about a half hour long and does contain adult language.

Anyway, here's the link:

Knowing Mike Barton - MEGAVIDEO

I'd really appreciated if you took the time out of your day to watch and leave a comment on this blog below. Viewer feedback is essential.

No comments: