Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Bangers n' Mash 34: The Films of Quentin Tarantino

If you're wondering why my Oscar coverage has stopped dead, this is why. Well, this and other reasons. For those lucky enough not to leave on the east coast, you missed out on a massive snow storm that kicked everyone's asses and more or less dropped productive production around here down to zero. That's the real reason my Oscar coverage has halted. Hopefully I'll get back to that by tomorrow. No guarantees, as always, but let's hope.

Anyway, here's a podcast episode about the films of Quentin Tarantino. As you might have guessed, I used my report card reviews as notes, meaning many of the points I bring up here will sound familiar to those who have read my reviews. Whatever, I'm a pragmatist. At least when it comes to film scholarship.


No comments: