Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bangers n' Mash 5: Friday the 13th Slash-a-Thon

Here's the latest episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show. If you couldn't figure it out from the title above, JD and I are talking about the Friday the 13th film franchise. It should be somewhat obvious that this was originally meant to come out over a month ago on the thirteenth of April. That didn't happen, for a number of reasons. 



Man, those plans of mine for having more then one episode a month really has fallen through, didn't it? (Hey, it's still May! I got it in! It counts!) I really need to get a new microphone as the one I bought only five months ago is all ready started to falter. So that's why the audio is so damn choppy in spots. (It's possible I might have over-edit. I regret nothing.)

I don't really have too much to say about this one. There are some good moments in the show, there are a lot of the same problems I've had with the show from the beginning. Hopefully the next episode will come out quicker but I guess I shouldn't make promises at this point.

No comments: