Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bangers n' Mash 50: The Living Dead

October is always a busy month for me. I look forward to the Halloween Horror-fest Blog-a-thon all year but squeezing in two or three movies a day and writing decent sized reviews of them for the blog can take up a lot of time. And now, I'm working on the Bangers n' Mash Show throughout the month too. Sure, we could just record an episode and slap it up on the internet. But that's not how I work. Each episode, depending on length, can be somewhere between a twelve to twenty hour investment. That's why it takes me so long to get them out. (And, keep in mind, I also work a full time job and have various other personal commitments to attend to.)

So I suppose it's impressive that the Bangers n' Mash Show has made it to fifty episodes. Over the last year, they've even been coming out on a semi-regular basis! Anyway, this newest episode is about zombie movies, a topic that's been requested a few times. For brevity's sake, we decided to limit it to the living dead films of George A. Romero and the various related remakes and spin-offs. Here's to fifty more, I guess.


1 comment:

whitsbrain said...

Good podcast, guys. Not that anyone cares but Zombies have always been totally boring to me and it's almost sickening how overexposed the genre is these days.