Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bangers n' Mash 49: The Films of Tim Burton

I have uploaded a new episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show. I've mentioned this over and over again but I am shameless about recycling the reviews I write for this blog as material for my YouTube show. So after wrapping up my Tim Burton Director Report Card, it should come as on surprise that we would record a show about the director's films. It turned out pretty well. Much jaunty tuba and black-and-white spirals ensue.



While I'm here, I have two other things to say. First off, YouTube now forces you to give them your phone number before you can upload a video. This is very sleazy on your behalf, Google. Secondly, come back in a few hours for... Well, you know what. 'Tis the season and such.

2 comments:

whitsbrain said...

Another solid show! I was an early Burton fan but have not kept up with his latest output. My favs are predictably, "PeeWee..." and "Beetlejuice".

So, it would be great to have your podcast downloadable from Bandcamp or something, but I don't want it to be a pain in the ass for you.

I don't do Facebook. I'll follow you on Twitter, though.

I haven't started your book yet. My reading is a bit backed up. But it seems like the perfect read for Halloween.

Bonehead XL said...

I'm still exploring the Bandcamp option. Since this is a podcast, it would be nice for people to actually be able to download the audio.

Thanks for the continued support!