Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Yet More Bangers n' Mash Episodes


I know I've been chronically forgetting to post the new Bangers n' Mash episodes as they come out. Truthfully, I often forget, as my focus here at Film Thoughts is more on my writing than my podcasting. Luckily or not, depending on how you look at things, JD and I haven't put out many episodes in the last two months.

There are Reasons for this. JD doesn't have as much to watch stuff for the show anymore and, now, I'm at the point where I'm straight-up just inviting other people onto the podcast to make up for this.

Anyway, here's a Nerd Vomit episode from May, where we talk about Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and some other stuff that seemed relevant at the time.



Here's the more recent episode. I invited Brandon Ledet from Swampflix to discuss the RoboCop franchise. It's actually a good episode. Expect more guest hosts in the coming months.


No comments: