Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Bangers n' Mash 83: Monsters 101


The latest episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show - and the last for February of 2016 - actually went up early today but I didn't want to interfere with my Oscar live-blog thing. Now that award season is totally and thankfully behind us, you can enjoy some horror nerd goodness from Mr. Mash and I.

Yep, this podcast is both devoted to and inspired by my co-host and I arguing about the nerdy details concerning various monsters. For the sake of brevity, we've narrow down to four major classic monster archetypes: Vampires, werewolves, zombies, and ghosts. We discuss their weakness, their different attributes, and the many variations of the associated myths. I'm actually fairly pleased with how this one turned out. Give it a listen, if you're so inclined!


No comments: