Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, November 23, 2015

Bangers n' Mash 77: New Wave Slashers

And the Bangers n' Mash Show is back. Anybody who follows the show through this blog know that I'm shameless about recycling reviews I write for show notes. Since the Halloween Horrorfest Blog-a-Thon is still only recently behind us, the next few episodes will draw from what I watched last month.

If you followed the Blog-a-Thon, you probably noticed that I watched a bunch of slasher movies from the late nineties and early 2000s. This show topic was picked for a specific reason. Rob, you previously co-hosted our "Sleepaway Camp" episode, is a fan of these types of movies. JD and I had hoped to bring Rob back and agreed on this topic with Rob earlier. However, we couldn't work scheduling out so Rob didn't put in an appearance. Still, Mr. Mash and I were able to cook up a decent episode.



Come back tomorrow for my "Spectre" review. Also look forward for some more stuff on "Film Thoughts," including new "Why Do I Own This?" and "Memories" columns, within the next few days.

No comments: