Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bangers n' Mash 66: Buddy Cops

Hey guys! Seems like it's been a while, doesn't it? Here's the most recent episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show that actually went up on the 31st of May. It's about buddy cop movies. Yes, that's why I posted a bunch of reviews of movies in that genre late last month. Assuming you're not too old for this shit, give it a listen.



So why am I only now posting this video to the blog? (And have been neglecting Film Thoughts in general?) The simplest answer is that real life has been slightly hectic here of late. The real answer is that, after rushing to get an episode of the show out on time, I tend to forget to post it here after getting it on Youtube at the last minute. A sincere apology to listeners of the show. I'll do better next time!

For fans of Film Thoughts, I have further news! A new Director's Report Card will begin TOMORROW. It's an exciting one about one of the most successful filmmakers of all time, one I've been meaning to do for a while. I've actually been working hard on new content for the blog over the last two weeks. Here's hoping the summer will be fun and exciting.

Meanwhile, I am now on Letterboxd, that wacky website devoted to film fans and what they watch. I've posted a few reviews there and plan on posting more in the future. The Director Report Card reviews will probably continue to be Film Thoughts exclusive and most any movie reviews I write will be published here first. If you feel so inclined, follow me!

No comments: