Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Bangers n' Mash 35: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) Commentary

It's pretty amazing that, concerning the Bangers n' Mash Show, we don't do audio commentaries more frequently. Episode 12, our commentary on the original Frankenstein, is by far our most popular episode, with our Dracula commentary not trailing too far behind. More importantly, with the way I'm always rushing to get two episodes out a month, and with commentaries being so easy, you'd think I'd fall back on them more frequently.

The main reason we don't do them more often is because I hate them. Precisely because they're so easy to do. In order to maintain the commentary atmosphere, I can't actually edit very much of the episode. So all our stammering, mumbling, stuttering, rambling, wandering off-topic, and any other stupid shit that comes out of our mouths stay in. In this latest commentary, the phone even rings out one point. My roommate wanders in a few time, talking. It's terrible and I apologize. During such a busy month for the blog, the podcast becomes a lot harder to keep up with. Hopefully, things will even out more once the Oscars are over.

Anyway, about the movie itself: This time, we're talking over "Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan." I chose this movie mainly because I thought it would be funny for us to comment on it. And it occasionally is, when it isn't being awful.



Our next episode will be better. Probably.

No comments: