Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bangers n' Mash 21: A Nightmare on Our Street

If you've been wondering where the hell I've been the last few days, I've been working on this thing:



Yes, another episode of the much neglected, unpopular YouTube podcast-hybrid thingy. Mr. Mash and I recorded this episode about two weeks ago. It's taken this long to get out for a few reasons. First off, the source audio was over two and a half hours long and, as previously established, I've got to edit every single tiny little thing so we don't sound like complete morons. Secondly, I've actually been busy with, I know this next part will shock, real life! A shocker, for certain!

So anyway, that's why I haven't been working on the Wes Craven Report Card. I'll get back on track with that soon. And this is sort of related, isn't it? "A Nightmare on Elm Street" episode is actually the first request we've ever gotten. We had planned on doing one eventually anyway but the request made me decide to get to that topic sooner. I belatantly recycle my notes from the review I wrote here, so some of the rambling here might sound familiar to readers.

Anyway, we'll crap out another Nerd Vomit episode real quick so we can make our "two episodes a month" quota I arbitrarily enforce on myself. The next two won't take as long. Probably.

No comments: